Saturday, July 10, 2010

Family Reunion


June 24-June 27th Normy's Family came in from Washington, Puerto Rico and Texas. 13 of them total! We got to spend a few days with them. I was so excited about meeting his family that I thought it would be really cool to make them a Puerto Rican Flag out of cupcakes! Thought it would be a nice to welcome them and and get them to like me right off with sweets!

We had a really good time with them! Ate a LOT of Good Puerto Rican food. I want this Recipe that is Aunt makes where she cooks a pork Roast with a bottle of wine. Don't think I will ever get it, cause I think its all up in her head, Not written down anywhere.

We also went to the Renaissance Festival. I hadn't been in so many years. The last time I went I didn't really care for it, But this time it was awesome. Really enjoyed myself. Will Defiantly go back!

We also played UNO with them and they have there own little Crazy, Puerto Rican way of playing. One game lasted for like an hour or so. But it was a really good time and Whenever I play UNO I will play the way they showed me, because it makes it WAY more fun!!!

1 comment: